Fields marked with a * are required.
- For the Safety of our Furbabies & Foster's Children. We Do Not Foster Out to Families with Children Under Five Years of Age.
- At this time, our primary focus is on cats and kittens. If you are interested in fostering dogs and puppies please consider helping out a local dog shelter.
Animals in the Household
Please provide 2 personal and 1 vet reference
Please call your vet and give them permission to talk to our application processor.
Cat/Kitten Experience and Fostering Availability
Foster Family Requirements
In order to be considered as a foster family today, you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Have identification showing your present address.
- Have the knowledge and consent to foster, of all adults living in your household.
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord or the person owning the premises in which the animal will live.
- Understand that this application is the property of Foster and Forever and will be retained in its files.
- Understand that Foster and Forever has full authority to approve or deny your foster application.
- Understand that Foster and Forever reserves the right to verify all information submitted on this application, including veterinary information.
- Understand it is my responsibility to provide a safe, warm, indoor housing for fostered animals.
- Understand that the fostered animal WILL NOT associate with any other animal(s) in the household UNTIL it has been vetted: FOSTERS CAN BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY & ALL VETERINARIAN COSTS INCURRED FOR FAILURE TO FOLLOW PROTOCOL REGARDING #9 RESULTING IN OUR ANIMALS ACQUIRING AN ILLNESS
- Understand that I must provide food and access to water at all times.
- Understand that despite best efforts, some animals may not survive due to physical or other health related complications.
- Understand that I must spend as much time as possible socializing and playing with foster animal(s).
- Understand that I must walk the dog(s) on a leash several times a day.
- Understand that I am responsible for working with Foster and Forever to arrange for vaccinations/spay/neuter and to determine where a foster animal should be brought for medical treatment.
- Understand that I must closely monitor the condition of the fostered animal(s) and contact Foster and Forever immediately when problems are observed or when I have questions/concerns.
- Agree to comply with Foster and Forever rules and regulations, instructions and mandates and understand that failure to comply may result in immediate termination as a foster family.
- Understand that my services are provided strictly as a volunteer basis without any pay or compensation of any kind and without any liability of any nature on behalf of Foster and Forever, all services to be performed are at your own risk.
- Understand that in handling animals there exists risk of injury, infection, disease including physical harm caused by animals to me, my family or my pets. On behalf of myself, my heirs, personal representatives and executors, I hereby release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Foster and Forever Pet Rescue, its agents, servants, and board from any and all claims, causes of actions, or demands and any nature of cause, including costs and attorney fees incurred but not limited to: Animal bites, accidents, injuries, property damage and veterinary fees.
- I understand that the foster animal(s) are temporarily in my care and belong exclusively to Foster and Forever. I also understand that the purpose of this foster relationship is solely to provide care for the foster animal(s).
- Understand that you may not transfer ownership of any animal fostered from Foster and Forever, to another party. If you must relinquish foster of any animal(s) that you are fostering from Foster and Forever, contact a representative of Foster and Forever to return the animal or discuss alternatives.
Thank you for considering fostering an animal for Foster and Forever!