If you are interested in working with Foster and Forever as a foster home or adopting an animal from us, please fill out an application and submit electronically (below) or mail it to us at:
Foster and Forever
PO Box 284
Naugatuck, CT 06770
- For the safety of our furbabies and adopter’s children, we do not adopt out to families with children under five years of age. No exceptions.
- At this time, we are NOT accepting applications from OUTSIDE of Connecticut.
- You MUST BE 21 years or older to become a foster.
- Currently, our primary focus is on cats and kittens. If you are interested in fostering dogs and puppies, please consider helping a local dog shelter.
- All vet references are checked. Please contact your vet and give them permission to release information to us. We cannot process your application without it.
- After submitting your application, you must see the following message: “Thank you for submitting your application. Someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible.” If you do not see the previous message, please recheck your application. It is possible you forgot to answer one of more of the required questions.
- Online submissions of applications from cell phones or tablets may be unpredictable!
- If you do not hear back within 10 days, please assume that your application was not selected.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS (preferred – automatically submitted):
DOWNLOADABLE APPLICATIONS (must be filled out manually and submitted via email):
**Applications are in Adobe PDF format. If you are unable to read them, click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download).